Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One Alpine Type-r Swr-1242d Wired At 2 Ohms

Meeting with the Wind Orchestra Mediterranea

This evening I met with the musicians of the Wind Mediterranean ( http://ofmediterranea.altervista.org/ ), and they immediately accepted the invitation to participate in this collective dream. When I wrote the script in July, I thought it would be impossible to have a band with many musicians willing to play with their uniforms without being paid, and instead, thanks to Sabrina Caruso who put me in touch with them and provision of President and Vice President Enrico Morelli Philip Berardone (I also thank the Vice-President of the ride home), thanks to each of the musicians that attended the meeting today and wants to embark in this adventure film, thanks to all this, we have a wonderful band willing to make its share through music. Amantea
I'm glad, I'm here every day, shows me his entire disposal in fulfilling this goal. I am sure that with this spirit we will make a good film and live an unforgettable experience in the country.

0 comments:

Post a Comment