Friday, January 7, 2011

Megan Goods Short Hairstyles

"ITC-ITI C. DEAD"


Today I was talking to the boys of ITC-ITI " C. DEAD." It 'was a very fun and pleasant to be able to convey the message Project for young people of Amantea. I especially liked their curiosity about this short film and a willingness to help, I liked the spirit that breathed in the air between the laughter and words.
With Profesoressa Emilia Di Tanna (pictured) and Headmaster Dr. Arturi Alisia Rose for allowing this meeting necessary.
I think it is important to join this project to the youth of the country, make it clear that all dreams are possible if there is the will of us all. I believe in this idea of \u200b\u200ba collective project of short films for all and all.
Tomorrow I am going to talk with the guys from high school.
We hope that it is so beautiful as the interview today.

(from left to right: Prof. Anna Andreani,
Vice Prof. Gino Aloe, Giulio Vita, Principal Dr. Alisia Rose Arturi )

0 comments:

Post a Comment