Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Swollen Bump On Toe After Pedicure

new news

I came back to Amantea.
I had the pleasure of meeting with Luca Mendicino and her mother, Maria Chiara Siciliano and his teachers, with other girls who are working on a film project in secondary schools. It 'was a positive meeting in all respects.
The fate showed us that one of the girls in school attended the meeting, is part of a gang of Amantea. So tomorrow I'm going to hear them play and I'll do it: I need a band that plays in the film.
Things are rather better than I thought. There is much enthusiasm at all levels.
It 's true we have not yet but I hope to find a euro before Easter.
M. Luke, my production assistant (I'm assigned as such), had the brilliant idea of \u200b\u200bholding a casting call to find the players we need.
will be on January 6 from 15:00 to 20:00 at the Hotel Mediterraneo.
I already wrote an actress interested in the project.
am very happy to see among many, with good will and heart, you can get to create something universal to us all, how should the cinema.

Giulio Vita

0 comments:

Post a Comment